Artificial grass is an excellent grass alternative, hard wearing and durable. Ideal for small gardens and urban spaces.
Artificial grass is an ever growing popular choice.
Here’s a few tips on how to prepare your garden for an artificial grass revamp.
- Remove any existing turf
- Spread out some building sand evenly and level
- Add a membrane layer
- Lay the grass and try have the pile leaning towards your house and stager the ends of the roll for a more natural finish
- Make sure the artificial grass rolls are laid in the same direction
- Joining tape should be used to bind the edges, be sure to ruffle them up afterwards for a more natural grass look
- Use pins to hold it down and brush to give a neat and complete look to your artificial grass.