Delivery & Returns
Delivery is only available to addresses on the UK mainland. For areas outside the UK mainland, please contact us for a quote. If any products are out of stock you will be notified at the earliest opportunity. All products must be paid for prior to delivery. Risk shall pass on delivery. If there is any short delivery or damage to goods in transit, please notify the Carpets and Floors team within 3 working days of receiving your delivery. Please note, Carpets & Floors Online are not liable for any fitting charges or costs.
Goods can be delivered either to your home or an alternative address. If paying by credit or debit card we recommend that goods are delivered to the address associated with the card.
Requests for deliveries to be made to an alternative address can raise security issues and verification under these circumstances may result in delaying your order.
When an order is placed we will contact you regarding the delivery date and an estimated time of arrival will be given. Deliveries will take up to 10 working days subject to the item(s) being in stock. We may often send you an email, on occasions these emails have gone into our customers junk email folders, so please ensure you check this around the time of your order and delivery. Customers will be contacted if there are any delays in shipping their order. Deliveries outside of the UK mainland may take longer. Delivery times are any time between 8am and 8pm.
If no one is present to take delivery at the agreed time an additional delivery cost of £9.99 will be incurred. This second delivery could take up to 7 working days.
Obviously, meeting the specified delivery time is very important to us, however, there are occasions out of our control that can affect these times including adverse weather conditions and vehicle breakdowns. We will contact you if we become aware of any unexpected delays.
Most UK Mainland destinations we can deliver from £14.99.
Postcodes starting with TR,PL,EX,TQ,TA,CT,NR,IP are charged at £22.99.
Postcodes starting with DT,BH,SO,PO,BN,TN are charged at £19.99
Postcodes in London starting with CR,SM,BR,DA,RM,SE,SW,E,N,NW,W,UB,HA,EN,TW,KT,RH,IG are charged at £15.99.
Postcodes in Wales starting with CF,CH,HR,LD,LL,NP,SA,SY are charged at £22.99.
Postcodes in Scotland starting with TD,DG,KA,ML,EH,G are charged at £22.99.
Postcodes in Scotland starting with PA,FK,KY,PH,DD,AB,IV,KW are charged at £37.99
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery to Scotland can take up to 10 working days.There is a delivery charge of £30 for all kronofix products as these are bespoke and sent out directly from the manufacturer and this is their delivery fee, the delivery takes place on a day of your choice and is taken into the property for you.
- It is a one man, kerb side delivery service. Drivers may not be able to bring the items into your property.
- Drivers may require assistance on large items.
- Size and weight restrictions may delay delivery.
- All delivery times are given in good faith but without guarantee. Whilst every effort is taken and over 99% of our deliveries arrive on time, we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive on your preferred date.
- Please do not arrange a fitting date until you have received and checked your flooring. Carpets & Floors Online are NOT liable for any fitting charges that may occur.
- Delivery is to the nearest kerbside of your address. Some drivers are happy to take items to your front door or into the property upon request, but this is at their discretion and we cannot guarantee that they will do this. We cannot be held liable if any damage occurs as a result of items being taken into the property
Carpets and Floors Online will not accept claims for liability or loss against late delivery of any goods.
Returns & Refunds
If any product is defective in any way or has a fault, a full replacement or refund will be made at no charge. We cannot accept returns if you decide to change your mind once your product has been ordered. If you require a refund or to return a faulty product please contact us prior to returning your order. Once an order has been placed you have up to 3 working days to cancel the order. After this time period the carpet will have been cut specific to your size and no refunds will be available.